Sunday, August 22, 2010

Printable Coupons: Dr Pepper



The Dr. Pepper coupons are available again on Coupons.com! Just go there , then look at the banner ads on the right and bottom of the page and you should see a couple banner ads advertising Dr. Pepper (like the picture above). If you don’t see them, keep refreshing the page until you do. Click on the banner ad and you’ll be able to print a Target store coupon valid for $1 off one 12 pack of Dr. Pepper. There is also another banner ad coupon available valid for $0.75/2 Dr. Pepper 2 Liter bottles. These new coupons don’t expire until 8/28, so you’ll have a week to make use of them.
Thanks, Totally Target

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Too bad it's a Target coupon. I was hoping it would be a regular coupon to use anywhere.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The favorite beverage of my son and best friend!

Liz Mays said...

Thank you! I only have 2 more diet Docs next to me and then I'm out!