Saturday, August 21, 2010

....Problem Solved

.... As I mentioned last night I had quite a dilemma on my hands last night. This morning I called our vet to ask for suggestions....

Honestly I was disappointed with their lack of help and advice. We have no Humane Society here so my only option was find her a home or call the pound on Monday. So the pound was out and the facebook posting and texting began.

You see I live in town, have a small back yard, no fence, and neighbors with lots of cats. So we were having to keep her inside. I was very concerned how big she would get.

Long story short, texting and facebook did not help. But sitting in the Walmart parking lot with a sign saying free puppy.... well, that worked great. A very nice lady came within 20 minutes, she had her granddaughter with her and they fell in love right way.

So problem solved, puppy wentto what I believe will be a good home!

9 comments:

Jane said...

I'm glad that this story had a happy ending!

Jane

Chatty Crone said...

I agree - glad it went to a good home.sandie

Tiz said...

Great....glad the puppy has a good home

Connie said...

Oh good! I'm so glad it all worked out. :)

Lori said...

I love happy endings. :)

Anonymous said...

You must feel very proud that the pup did go to a good home.

CJ xx

Joyce said...

Yea...happy ending. That was a smart idea.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Glad you found someone to take that precious puppy, Denise.... That was a great idea to go to the Walmart parking lot.... BUT--it's a shame that nobody else 'officially' could help you.

At least, it all turned out well...

Hugs,
Betsy

RaD said...

Awwww... At least it was a cute, cuddly problem :)