Saturday, August 28, 2010

.... We Won the Cowbell

I love Friday Night Football. There is just nothing like sitting in the bleachers watching the local high school team play. It is even better when they are kids you have known for years.
~~~~
We have 59 year tradition of playing the 'Cowbell Game' and tonight we WON!! We have not won the Cowbell since 2005! It was very exciting.

My youngest daughters 'Cowbell'!!

The 2 older girls and some of their friends in the student section.

The student section being a roller coaster!!
I can not tell you how amazing (and loud)
it is to see them all cheering together...working
together to motivate the team.





9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

O.K., what is The Cowbell Game? Does the winning team get a cowbell?

Ginny Hartzler said...

P.s. Love the pics, the girls look too cool in the bleachers!

Nessa said...

That looks like loads of fun. And congratulations about winning the cowbell!

Connie said...

What fun! It's cool to see the kids all working together to support the team. Have a nice weekend! :)

RaD said...

Not sure what the cowbell game is, but Congratulations on winning it! :)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I love this, what a great tradition, thanks for sharing, Denise.
Thanks for all you share w/your family and savings too, I love getting free samples, now almost weekly.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like so much fun. Congratulations!

Lourie said...

I just thought of that SNL sketch with...I think Christopher Walken and they need more "cow bell" for their music. LOL. Great pics of the kids.

jen@odbt said...

Can't wait to experience the Friday Night Lights when my kiddos are in high school. I can only imagine how loud it got in the student section.