Saturday, September 25, 2010

4H & Fair Time

It is fair time again!!!
-
For us that means lots of things.....
-
One being:
Gather a few of the things you have made throughout
the year and enter them in the fair.

Nothing to special, some candles, a key chain,
a tye-dyed t-shirt, a pillow and a headband.

Then if you are a member to the Honor Club
You set up the Honor Club Display.

And if you get there late because mom has to work
late.... you just make pictures of the finished product.

We have a really great fair...
lots of community involvement.
*****
I will be posting more from the fair all next week.

4 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

I can't wait to see all of the pictures!
Have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

4H is so fun! What a great display!

RaD said...

I always wanted to be in 4H but was too shy to step up and say I wanted to do it. Too bad. But this is great. I'll be on the look out for future posts :0)

Lori said...

I was in 4H all through my growing up years. Lots of fun! Hope you and your family have a wonderful week at the fair! :)