Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Costumes!?!



I am having a hard time finding costumes this year. I’m not sure why. I am so thankful that my girls don’t have a costume party/school dance to attend this year because I would be so lost! -
But there are some really great ideas though from buycostumes.com. I loved the Alice in Wonderland pictured above and it is only $49.99!! They have costumes for children, adults and even pets! Get free shipping on purchases $40 or more.
-
So I am wondering... do you make your own costumes ot buy them at the store??

2 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

Wow, that is such a great find!
Thanks for sharing it!
I need to check it out.

Hope you have a lovely Thursday!

B xx

Lori said...

Usually we try to just put something together with what we have around the house and at second hand shops. I am way too cheap to spend a lot of money on costumes. :)