Saturday, September 4, 2010

Home Depot: 10% off coupon, Free Workshops, Free Tips, and more

Home Depot Improvers Club




Mark your calendars; Home depot is offering up some great free workshops! Click here and scroll down to see all of them. There are various workshops available from painting to flooring… even to saving money and energy & more! These workshops are very informative and totally FREE, but they do fill up fast. I would suggest heading on over here to resister now.

Also, as I posted previously, make sure to sign up for the Home Depot Garden Club. I’ve been a member of the Garden Club for quite some time. You’ll not only receive an email newsletter with tips about gardening and more… BUT also really high value one time use coupons (they will print with your email address)!

…AND if you’re planning a move soon or even in the future, then I would highly recommend signing up for the home Depot movers newsletter! You’ll get a 10% off coupon just for signing up, with a maximum discount of $200! Plus, they’ll email out new promotions, tips, coupons and more!

2 comments:

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Oh, that's really cool!!! Thanks for the head's up!!! We're busy doing household projects right now and so this is perfect!!!! Blessings to you and yours!!! Have a beautiful Labor Day!!! ~Janine XO

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you come back again soon. Have a wonderful holiday weekend. I'm going to be following you if I can find it. Lately I can't seem to find peoples followers so I can jump on the band wagon. Ya know what I mean? ~hehe~