Friday, September 17, 2010

My Freebie Update....


Yesterday I discovered for the second day in a row that I had not only signed up for freebies that might be fake but I had also posted to let others know about about this also.
-
And then look what comes in the mail:
  • A Free Box of Ideal for me to review and blog about from Smiley
  • A Free package of Ronco Pasta (I signed up for several weeks ago)
  • And a Free Red Tote Bag from Red Gold

So I guess what I am saying is.... you can get some wonderful freebies, you just have to be careful with your personal information. For instance, I rarely use my phone number or my real birthday.

4 comments:

Velvet Over Steel said...

Good advice on give out our information. & Great Freebies you got! Mail must be like Christmas in your house! :-) Awesome!

Have a Great Friday and a Wonderful weekend!!
HUGS,
Coreen

Jane said...

Great advice. I also use P. O. box for stuff like this as well,

Jane

Frances said...

I signed up for Smile-ly. I hope I get something to test!

Yeah for free pasta! I got a free bottle of Gain dish soap this week.

Jodi said...

I just got my pasta too!