Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Synovate Now Accepting Applications for Paid Surveys



Applications for Synovate are NOW being accepted!


Synovate is again accepting applications! Apply to Synovate and you could be chosen to test FULL-SIZED products and share your opinions! Complete the surveys about the products you test and earn points which can be redeemed cash and prizes.

I joined Synovate awhile back receive a survey via email once or twice a week. They don't send out a ton of surveys clogging up your inbox. IF you qualify, you may receive full size products to test!

3 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

This is pretty cool. My mom did something similar when I was a kid. We tested this hot cereal with fruit you swirled in it. It was awful and never did make it to market. I guess we had something to do with that?

Chatty Crone said...

I'm going to give this a shot. Thanks. sandie

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.