Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beyond The Rack: Instant $10 Credit! $9 Terrasole Boots or FREE Slippers! Hurry Before They’re Gone!



Sign up for Beyond the Rack and get an instant $10 credit in your account!

Unfortunately, this credit cannot be used towards shipping, which costs $9.95, yuck!

But the good news is I found a GREAT event sale going on (ends October 21st) for Terrasoles shoes, boots and slippers. You can find out more about Terrasoles shoes on their website, but hurry and take advantage of these rock bottom prices (boots and shoes are $19, $9 after credit, slippers are $8, FREE after credit)!
Thanks eeendeavors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, do to spammers hitting my chat, tonight I am making my blog private, I will send you an invite to the e-mail on the right of your blog so you will be able to get in :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the deals. I will definitely keep up my chatting with JDaniel.