Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CVS Trip!

I had heard reports that the magic coupon machine at CVS
was giving out a $7 off a $15 Revlon Purchase
and $5 off any Halloween decoration/costume.
I stopped by to see which one I could get!
I got both!

I also had a $5 off $25 coupon to use.
******
Transaction #1
(Hubby Card)
Halloween Costume Gloves $1.99
Black Hallowen Bulb $.99
Black Lipstick $.99
Used the $5 CVS coupon (modified to $4.97)
Final Cost: Free - not even any tax!
******
Transaction #2
(My Card)
2 Costume Bears $2.49 each
1 Hydro 3 Razor $8.97
1 Renu Contact Solution $7.99
2 Edge Gel Shaving Cream $2.79 each (raincheck)
Used $5 off $25
Used $4 Razor Coupon
Used B1G1 Free Edge printable $2.79
Used $5 off Halloween
Used $3 ECB from last week
Used $7 ECB from last week
Subtotal $.94
~Received $2 ECB from shaving cream
~Received $5 ECB from razor
~Received $7.99 ECB from Contact Solution
*****
Transaction #3
4 Revlon nail polishes $3.99 each (one on clearance $1.25)
Fall Beauty Charm $2.49
Used free Beauty Charm printable $2.49
Used $7 off $15 Revlon printable
Used 2 / $2 ECB
Subtotal $2.22
~Received $9 ECB from nail polish (the one on clearance didn't generate ECB)
*****
Final result I received $9.99 more in ECB than I used this week and since I only used $3.16 on my gift card I came away with lots of freebies!
*****
My Year to Date CVS Savings $1404.55!!

2 comments:

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Hi Denise,
First I wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello. I love meeting new friends (and sisters in the Lord) in this crazy world called blogland. Thank you also for your prayers. They mean more than I can express in words. God continues to use the body of Christ to intercede on our behalf and be His hands and feet, so thank you.

As I spent some time navigating through your sight, all I can say is WOW. You are inspiring. There are many tips I left with and ways to save money....so thank you. I can't imagine all the legwork that goes in to finding this bargains, but your time is being used to bless many. I'll be back.

Much love,
Stacy
www.hiswaynotmine.blogspot.com

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Nice job, I have some ECB to spend and redeem my $5 coupon too. Thanks for the tips.