Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Homecoming Floats - Junior Class

Last week was the Fair and now onto
Homecoming Floats.
If you were visiting me last year you know we do
Homecoming in a big way.
Float building started Saturday morning at 8 am.
I had several things to get done following being at
the fair working the night before so I missed the empty trailer shots.
Junior trailer.
Skirting is attached.
Building has begun.
Kids rolling pomps after cutting out letters.
More pomp rolling.
And a little end of the day cleaning.

2 comments:

Connie said...

It is homecoming here this week too. My son has been helping out with his class float building every day too. The kids have fun making a big celebration out of it. :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Homecoming is such a special time... I love seeing all of your pictures... Your girls are all just gorgeous...

Can't wait to see more pictures.
Hugs,
Betsy