Friday, October 8, 2010

Homecoming Floats - Yes More Pictures!

2 Older girls with the Student Government Sponsor.
She is the one who keeps everyone working and focused.
Youngest daughter and one of her friends pomping.
Oldest daughter jumped into youngest daughters arms.


My 3 girls all together.
*****
Later tonight I will post some final pictures from the game and
hopefully I can get a good shot of each of the girls floats.
*****
But I wanted to take a minute to brag on my girls and their hard work.
Each of my older girls were selected (out of 4 kids total) to go to
the 2 local radio stations and talk about homecoming.
The principal spoke to me personally and said he knew those girls
would not let him down.
*****
Float building is a community event for us.
We build them at the National Guard Armory and have for almost 10 years.
I know this is a tough week for the guards men but they are very gracious.
We this year we had the local county Judge, School Superintendent, teachers,
countless students, parents, and siblings all working on the floats.
It has truly been an amazing week.


10 comments:

gayle said...

Your girls are so cute!! Great pictures!!

Lourie said...

Brag ad brag some more because that is totally awesome! You have such lovely young ladies!

Claudya Martinez said...

How can you not be proud? Thank you for sharing these pics.

Stephanie said...

Oh it looks like an amazing week! Your girls are gorgeous and the floats look like they were fabulous!

Ginny Hartzler said...

These pictures are full of such joy, I can't wait to see the finished floats!

Connie said...

Really great pictures, Denise. Looks like they had a lot of fun. :)

Debbie Petras said...

I loved reading about you and your family. I feel like I come to your blog for information on bargains. But I hope to also get to know the gal behind all of the valuable info. Btw, I love it and keep coming back. I can always use help on ways to save money.

Your girls are adorable. I'm so glad you posted these photos.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh what great pictures of your daughters, Denise. They are all so pretty.... Looks like they are ALL having a good time when it comes to Homecoming this year. That is a privilege getting invited to speak on the radio.... Congrats!!!!

Thanks again for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

He & Me + 3 said...

Homecoming events are so fun. Floats, parades, games, dances. FUN

Lori said...

I can totally see why you would be so proud. Your girls are not only beautiful on the outside but by the sounds of it on the inside too. Sounds and looks like an awesome week...I kinda miss when my kids were in high school and all the homecoming activities! Hope your Monday is going marvelously. XX