Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our County Fair

Our County Fair is also a District Fair so it
is pretty big.
Hanging here are quilts that were made and
entered into competition at the fair.
I am amazed at the detail.

The quilts laying on the table were cross-stitched.

Fruits and vegetables of all sizes are raised and displayed.
You can tell the size of these watermelons by my
daughter standing nearby.
My youngest daughter entered several
things.
She won 2 first place, 3 second place,
and one third place.





7 comments:

Liz Mays said...

How phenomenal and exciting!!!!

Jane said...

Many congrats to your daughter!

Jane

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting that your daugher won!
Just look at those watermelons, wow. The quilts look so pretty.

Connie said...

The fair is always so much fun. I love the quilts all lined up there. Congratulations to your daughter! :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow---congrats to your daughter, Denise. She is one truly talented gal.

Tell her CONGRATS from me.
Hugs,
Betsy

JC said...

Way to go youngest daughter.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Lovely crafts and your daughter is very talented. I love the Fair!