Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our County Fair

I shared a few pictures earlier of the exhibits.
Now onto the good stuff....
Food & Rides!!
Sorry for the poor picture quality... so many bright lights.
I love Fair Food!
Lots of grease & questionable ingredients...
but oh so yummy!!
Lots of fun rides....

Isn't this pretty!

The fair was fun but I have to say I am glad it is over.
The company I work for has a booth in the exhibit hall
so I get to work there 2 or 3 nights plus the kids are
old enough to want to go every night... it makes for a
very long week!






9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I haven't been to a fair in a number of years but if I do go it is always for the FOOD! Love all those things that are so bad for us.

Melanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! :)

Connie said...

I love the food and all the bright lights too. Just makes everything seem so festive! :)

Jane said...

Love the photos. I don't really partake of the rides anymore, but I love looking at them at night!

Jane

Ginny Hartzler said...

What fun! What is your company? My favorite picture is the next to last, so many beautiful rides in the night!

Muthering Heights said...

That looks like fun!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

What a neat county fair, Denise.... I love seeing all of the pictures... Looks like so much fun.. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Theresa said...

I love fairs:) Looks like loads of fun! Have a blessed day!

Susie said...

I love fairs too. It signals fall is here for sure.