Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rite Aid Trip


Rite Aid has an amazing candy deal running this week:


Today I bought:

6 Pkgs of Skittles 2/$5
Used 3 $1 printable coupons

4 Pkgs Trident Gum 2/$3

4 3Musketeers Candy Bars 2/$1
Used 2 B1G1 Free Coupons 9/26 RP

1 NYC Lip Gloss $1.99
Used 1/ $1 printable

1 NYC Nail Polish $1.99 (free with sale)
Used 1/ $1 printable

Used 1 $5/$25 coupon (no longer available)
I have had this one for awhile waiting on the perfect deal

I also used 1/$1 video values coupon here - if it is still available

My totals: $15.49 after coupons
I received $10 Up Reward for candy
and 2/$1 Up Rewards for the NYC

*** There are $3/2 Dentyne/Trident coupons from the 8/8 SS that I did not have

3 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I wish we had a Rite Aid.

Tana said...

I ised to be rite aid coupon junkie! I recieved so many products for free it was a blast! I did it for my local grovery store too.

He & Me + 3 said...

What great deals. I totally hate Rite Aid, but they are now trying to compete with CVS and Walgreens so maybe I better give them a try. Great job.