Friday, October 29, 2010

Rite Aid Trip


Earlier this week I read on another blog about a lady who used the $40 video values to buy the Bayer Contour Meter (on sale $29.99) and the overage applied to the other items she purchased.


With that in mind I headed to Rite Aid at lunch today. Sadly the cashier I had discounted the coupon... so this is how my trip ended up:

Rite Aid Meter $29.99
Used the $40 video values coupon (reduced to $29.99)

Renpure Shampoo & Conditioner B1G1 Free $6.99
Used $3 video values coupon from Oct

Rite Aid Eye Makeup Remover $4.76

NYC Lip Gloss $1.99
NYC Nail Polish $.99 (free with sale)
Used 2/$1 Printable Coupons

1 Fall Dish Towel $1.49

Used 1/ $1 Rite Aid Video Values any purchase

Used 2/ $1 Up Rewards from previous purcheses

Subtotal $9.23

Received 3/ $1 Up Rewards from NYC and Renpure

Normally I would be thrilled with $53 in savings but I left Rite Aid disappointed the coupon was discounted, then I remembered I started this trip thinking how nice it would be to donate the meter... maybe I need to remember that a giving spirit is alot more important.

2 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

we so quickly get a little off track, don't we?

that's a very kind thing to donate the meter.
way to go!

Theresa said...

WOW that was a lot of savings and you are donating the meter? WAY TO GO! Have a wonderful day! HUGS!