Friday, November 5, 2010

50% off Build-A-Bear Workshop at Groupon Today



Groupon has a great deal for Build-a-Bear today! Pay just $10 for a $20 certificate or $25 for a Party Workshop certificate! This is a national deal that you can see under Chicago. The Groupon Certificate will expire 12/31/10 and is available in-store or online!


If you have never purchased from Groupon, it is quite easy!
1.Register here.
2.Click "Visit More Cities"
3.Choose "Chicago"
4.Click "Buy" or Buy for a Friend
5.Choose your deal
6.Pay
7.You'll find your printable groupon certificate under the "My Stuff" tab! Print & use!

This is a great gift for Christmas and something fun to do during the holidays!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love Groupon! What great deals. You should check out DealPop! I was in on the launch and I just bought myself some cute little flats earlier this week. I love getting a good deal! :)