Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Groupon National Deal: $25 for $50 to Kansas City Steak Co. 11-17



Groupon has a national deal today for Kansas City Steak Company. Buy a $50 certificate for $25 and shipping is FREE! Find this deal under St. Louis on the right side of the page.

This Groupon is valued at $54.95 and you pay only $25! This would make a great Christmas gift! The limit is 5 per person and the Groupon is good through February 18, 2011.

If you haven't joined Groupon, go here to get started. The Christmas season deals are just getting started!

8 comments:

Cheri Bunch said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thanks so much for praying! Happy Thanksgiving! Cheri

Amy said...

my husband loves meat... Have a great day..

Covnitkepr1 said...

I liked your comments left on another blog. I like your blog here as well.

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

Toyin O. said...

That steak is looking good, thanks for sharing.

I just wanted to also thank for your visit and gracious comment. Have a great day!

Covnitkepr1 said...

Thanks so much for the visit and even more for the gracious comment.

I guess the first step I'll make towards clipping a coupon will be the White Castle one. Guess it has to start somewhere, huh?

Thanks for being here and may our God bless you richly and often.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Thanks once again girl. I popped down and hit some of the previous posts. Baby, I have a whole freezer piled high with farm fed beef. See, those wild~eyed cattle are good on the table too! Heeehehehe!

Ya'll have a marvelously blessed day sweetie!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Looks yummy! I'd like to try a place like that.