Monday, November 15, 2010

Hallmark: Even More $5 Magazine Coupons (Get 2 Rolls of Wrapping Paper for $0.99!)



As I have already mentioned, the awesome $5 off Hallmark coupons (NO minimum purchase required) are available again! I’ve already confirmed that a couple magazines have these awesome coupons inside, but I thought I’d go ahead and do a quick round-up of all the magazines that do in fact have this great coupon (all located in the December issues)…

*Real Simple
*Martha Stewart
*Midwest Living
*Family Circle
*Southern Living
*Redbook
*Oprah Magazine

These coupons can get you $5 worth of FREE products at Hallmark Gold Crown! You should be able to pick up FREE greeting cards and other goodies.

Here’s one deal you can currently get…

Buy two rolls of Wrapping Paper for $5.99 total
Use the $5 off coupon from any of the above magazines
Final cost only $0.99 for 2 rolls of quality wrapping paper!

Thanks, The Coupon Scoop

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I got mine! I was so excited.. have that one and a $2 certificate they sent me for being a gold crown member.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog yesterday! :)