Thursday, November 4, 2010

Home Depot: Trade in Old Christmas Lights AND Get a $3 Discount on New LED Christmas Lights



Starting today (November 4th), Home Depot has a great Christmas Lights Promotion going on! Just take in your old Christmas lights (they can be used and broken) anytime from now thru November 14th and you’ll get a $3 coupon towards energy efficient LED Christmas Lights! You can do this with up to 5 sets of old Christmas Lights which will get you a total of $15 off 5 sets of new lights!

Also, the energy efficient LED Christmas lights will be priced at just $5.97 during the promotional period, so just $2.97 after the $3 coupon!

Thanks, QueenBee Coupons

6 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

awesome saving news.
blessings for you.
keep sharing.

LED christmas lights said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Christmas Trees said...

just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I've ever seen i like it i learn something today.

Promotional Usb said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon

Gift Hampers said...

I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. I wish I had got your ability to write. I look forward to more updates and will be returning.

corporate gifts said...

intersting post thanks for sharing