Friday, November 26, 2010

Lowe's: 10% Off In-Store Printable Coupon



Lowe's coupons are rare.... print this 10% off Lowe's In-Store Printable while it is available. I just got mine and it worked like a charm!

•Go here and choose your state (PA worked for me)
•Look for the coupon in a banner ad at the top or right (refresh if you don't see it)
•Fill out the information to receive your coupon
•Choose the email option
•Print your coupon from your email

The email should come instantly and the coupon is good through December 15, 2010.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi every1
I'm looking to acquire a Shopping coupons or card?
I want to purchase a ring for my sweetheart as a present. But I find that it dear for me to afford.800$ way too high, I'd like obtain a buying coupons or card, in order to get a discount.
how can i get it? Please let me know, Appreciate it

Anonymous said...

Hello : )
You are shopping on the web or in-store? which do you go for? just wondering lol.. i love in-store since i hate expecting it to come!
Ty
Abigail