Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rite Aid: Free L’Oreal, Mentos & Reach Floss



Here are a few more Rite Aid deals for this week…

L’Oreal Vive Pro Hair care $2.99
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 8/29 RP
Plus, stack with the $2/1 Rite Aid coupon
(found in a the “Hope Begins with You” brochure… should be located by the L’Oreal products)
Final cost FREE!
**If you can’t find the brochure, use the $1/1 October Video Values coupon to get L’Oreal for $0.99!

Mentos Gum B1 at $1.49 each G1 FREE
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 10/3 SS
Final cost FREE + possible $0.61 in overage to go towards other items!

Reach Floss $0.99
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

Thanks, Queen of Saving Green

2 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo!!! I love you...but ya already know that.

I got a whole bag of 20 count biscuits yesterday, FREE...sorry...I just had to brag a bit!

Thanks so much for all the goodies you find.

God bless and have an extraordinary day!!!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Thanks for stopping by. I too would LOVE to Stay at home and be a mommy blogger. I guess I will have to get my husband on that!