Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where will you be shopping on Black Friday?


I am curious.... do you shop Black Friday sales? An even bigger question... what about the Drug Store sales that start on Thursday now? Do you shop those?


For me, I will hit my 2 favorite stores (CVS & Walgreens) Thursday morning, and yes Thanksgiving Dinner is at my house at 1 o'clock, but honestly I can't resist those money making prices. So after work tonight most of my cooking, cleaning, and prep will be finished.


As for Friday morning, which now starts as early as mid-night, I will probably go to Walmart. It is kinda a tradition for me to head out early.... pick up a couple of bargains and bring some doughnuts back home for breakfast.


But, I won't do much shopping that day because the girls Softball Booster Club will be serving a Baked Potato Supper Friday from 4:30 - 6:30. I am in charge of this fundraiser so I will be busy picking up items donated from lots of businesses ect....
It will be a very busy couple of days so if I seem absent from the computer, please forgive me.

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Nowhere! My friends are begging me to join in, but I just don't want to this year!