Friday, December 24, 2010

My Holiday Wish for You

Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles

A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself.


An unexpected phone call from an old friend.


Green stoplights on your way to work or shop


I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...


The fastest line at the grocery store.


A good sing along song on the radio.


Your keys right where you look.


I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.


I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.


Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Rundown of my day so far, Couldn't make the trip to my parents because the weather sucks, sad about the upcoming surgery my 3 year old has to have, frustrated because my 3 year old tried to eat the memory card for my camera.........it started snowing at 7am and it is STILL snowing and it's 4pm. So we might not even get to see my parents tomorrow..........So Santa better bring me Zoloft, Paxil, or any other mood enhancing drug.

But yeah, Merry Christmas...hopefully yours is better than mine.

Ginny Hartzler said...

My wish for you is a year filled with joy and also delight in all the small things. Merry Christmas!!

More Than Words said...

That was cute! That put a smile on my face!!!!

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Merry, merry Christmas, my friend!!! Much love, Janine xo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is just so sweet. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Connie said...

That was delightful, Denise! Thank you! I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family.

RaD said...

Awww... That was sweet!

Lori said...

What a great post! I hope that you are reminded of the wonder of Christmas and how special you are to the Lord as well! Merry Christmas!

Shana Putnam said...

Merry Christmas. I love the post!

gayle said...

Hope your day was all you wished for!