Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Walmart: Hefty Zoo Pals $.99 Each



All You has released a new B2G1 Free Hefty Zoo Pals Plates, Cups, or Bowls coupon here. AND use this with the $1.00/1 Hefty Zoo Pals Plates, Cups or Bowls coupon from Coupons.com to get them for just $.99 each!

Buy (3) Hefty Zoo Pals Products - $1.98 each
Use B2G1 Free Hefty Zoo Pals Plates, Cups, or Bowls here (sort by "All You Exclusive")
Plus, use (2) $1.00/2 Hefty Zoo Pals Plates, Cups or Bowls here (for the 2 you're paying for)
Final Cost $0.99 each after coupons

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I notice that you come by my blog and read, and comment, and I wanted to thank you for that.
I come back to reciprocate, however, I never quite know what to say since your blog is all about saving money, which is terrific for us! You are one busy lady!

Holly Lefevre said...

great deal! I always like having zoo pals on hand for when kids come over and snack days at preschool!

Susan Cook said...

My daughter always loved those plates, but they can be pricey, it would be good to save on them. Thanks & have a great day :)

Jeanette Levellie said...

I love the Zoo plates for my grandkids. They enjoy picking which animal they're going to use.

Thanks for the coupons links!

Love
Jen