Thursday, January 6, 2011

CVS: 75% OFF Makeup Clearance Event



Attention CVS shoppers.... a BIG makeup clearance event that seems to be taking place in all CVS stores across the country! Keep your eyes peeled for the red 75% off stickers (as pictured above) to pick up some great savings on makeup products from a variety of different brands.

Be sure and take your coupons to really take advantage to this sale!!

$5/2 L’Oreal Face Cosmetic coupon from the 11/14 RP or 1/2 RP
$2/1 L’Oreal Face Cosmetic coupon from the 11/14 RP or 1/2 RP
$2/1 L’Oreal Eye Cosmetic coupon from the 12/12 RP
$2/1 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor, Pearls, Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Or Any Maybelline New York Lip Color coupon from the 12/5 RP
$2.50/2 Cover Girl cosmetics coupon from the 12/26 PG
$1/1 Cover Girl cosmetics coupon from the 12/26 PG
$2/1 Rimmel Lash Accelerator coupon found here
$1/1 Rimmel item coupon found here

I would love to know if you get any great deals!

Thanks, Time 2 Save

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks! i need to buy more so I will stop by mine and let u know if i find anything good!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Thanks for the great tip!
hope you and your family had a lovely holiday!

:)

Jodi said...

My CVS didn't have any make-up for 75% off, but I found some L'oreal facewash that was $1.75 each. I had a $2 off coupon. I bought 2 so that I could use both coupons, but the man wouldn't let me. It would only take 2 because the coupon's value was more than the item. So, I had to pay for the other one. It was $1.50 plus tax. Not bad for 2!