Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CVS: New ExtraCare Beauty Club = Many Perks



Did you know CVS has a new ExtraCare Beauty Club where you can earn Extra Care Bucks for purchasing beauty products? Somehow I have missed this one.

Here is the deal:
  • 10% off Beauty Shopping pass after enrollment
  • $5 Extra Care buck for every $50 spent (before coupons!) on qualifying beauty products
  • $3 Extra Care Buck on your Birthday

Plus, when you join the ExtraCare Beauty Club online January 5th or 6th you will automatically be entered to win a trip for two to the 2012 People’s Choice Awards plus $500 in beauty products!

Thanks, Good Deal Mama

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...there are so many times I wished there was a CVS by me. WELL, there is one down the street and I didn't even know!!