Friday, January 14, 2011

Kroger Trip!!


If you are a regular reader you know just how much I love getting a great deal. So when I figured out I could get all this for under $7 I was very excited.

I bought 6 Boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.49 each
Used 6 printable coupons from here and here
I bought 2 boxes of Cinnamon Cheerios $2.49 each
I used 2 $.75 printable coupons here


***
These boxes were free with Kroger promotion***
The promo is buy 3 participating products get a free Cinnamon Cheerios or free Cinnamon Chex.

~~~And, there is a catalina promo running also, buy 5 Nature Valley granloa bars receive a $3.50 catalina.~~~

My final numbers: $6.96 OOP with a $3.50 catalina left for next time.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

WAY TO GO! I love getting bargains like that! Have a blessed weekend! HUGS!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Have a nice weekend, and enjoy your yummy snacks.
xoRobyn