Friday, January 28, 2011

....Shopping Trip


I had a really good night picking up some deals tonight. I purchased everything you see here (plus 3 greeting cards) for only $3.65 pre-tax.

Local Grocery Store:
3 Peter Pan Peanut Butters $1.19 (awesome price - I figured they would be almost out of date but no, good until 2012)
Used 3 $.50 coupons
Final Cost $2.07

Walgreens:
Transaction #1
2 Jergens Lotions $4.29 each
Used 2 $1.50 printable coupons
Received $5 RR
Final Cost $.58
Transcation #2
4 StayFree Ultra Thin $1.99 each
1 Got2B Spray $4.99
3 Valentine Plastic Cups 3/$1
Used 2 B1G1 Free Stayfree Printables
Used 2 $1 Stayfree Printables
Used the $5 RR from #1
Received $2 RR from Got2B
Final Cost $.97

Rite Aid:
I had $2 +Up rewards expiring so I went for free lightbulbs
I used the +Up rewards on Goldfish & Nutterbutters
And I got a raincheck for the lightbulbs
Final Cost free

CVS:
Austin Crackers $1
3 Rice Krispy Treats $1.99 each
3 Greeting Cards $.99 each
Used the $2/3 greeting card printable
Used $7.94 ECB from another purchase
Final Cost free
Received $1 ECB for using my green bag.
I know this is alot of snack food but with 3 teenagers you can never have enough.

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

I really need to pay closer attention to these kinds of deals!

Laurence and Sidney said...

Yeah You!! Don't you love it when you get a good deal!! Thanks to you I've been getting a lot lately!! Thanks