Sunday, February 13, 2011

CVS Trip!!


Our brand new CVS opened today!! Our old CVS was small but it was still my favorite "deal" store. The ladies always put lots of effort into having things in stock. But this new store is huge! I bet they never run out of anything here!!


So today.... I failed to stop by the library to print my $5 off $25 email coupon so I limited myself to just a couple of deals today.


Colgate Toothpaste $3.79
used $1 coupon from Kroger home mailer
Paid $2.79
Received $3.79 ECB
Final Cost $1 Moneymaker!


Speedstick Stainguard $2.99
Used $.50 coupon from 1-30 SS
Paid $2.49
Received $2 ECB
Final Cost $.49


2 L'oreal Mascara $6 each
(Spend $10 receive $3 ECB)
Used $5/2 coupon 1/2 SS or RP not sure which
Paid $7
Received $3
Final Cost $2 each!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I like CVS too, I have gotten some great buys there.... ;o)