Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rite Aid Trip


I am usually not a Rite Aid shopper but I really needed a new Swiffer Sweeper and since Rite Aid had them on sale I figured I would give shopping there again a try.


4 GE 4 Pk Lightbulbs $3.99 each
Used a RainCheck from awhile back
All 4 packages Free!!

Bounty Basic $1 each
Used a $0.25 coupon from 1/30 P&G (expires 2-28)
(there is one one the new P&G insert too)
Final Cost $0.75 each

4 Nivea Lip Gloss $1 each
Used 2 $2/2 printables
Final Cost Free

Poise Liners $5.99
Used a free product coupon I got from Walgreens a couple of weeks ago.
Received a $1 +Up Reward
Final Cost Free & $1 money maker

Swiffer Dry Starter Kit $8.99
Swiffer Refills $3.99
Used a B1 Starter Kit G1 Refill free coupon from 1/30 P&G
Received $1 +Up Reward
Final cost $7.99

I had 2 $1 off video rewards coupons ans a $1 +Up Reward from another trip.

All of this for just $8.99 pre-tax!!

2 comments:

Angie Acapella said...

Awesome!

Angela said...

You found some great deals! About the only thing I go to Rite Aid for is their buy one get one free vitamins.

Have a Wonderful Week!
Angela