Monday, April 11, 2011

CVS Trip

Saturday night I headed over to CVS to pick up a couple of things. I wanted to take advantage of the Proctor and Gamble $10 ECB when you spend $30 deal. I had asked for coupons on my blog and I had 2 readers send me some!! Jennifer at The Military Wife and Adrian both sent me coupons, thanks again!!

3 Dawn Dishsoaps $.99 each
1 Pkg Always Pads $3 1 Gallon Milk $3.69
3 2 ltrs of Pepsi $.99 each
10 Herbal Essences Products 2/$5.49
Used 5 B1G1 Herbal Essences coupons
Used a Free Always Coupon
Used 3 $.25 Dawn coupons
Used 2 $1/2 Herbal Essences coupons
Used the $5 off $40 Facebook coupon
Used $12.50 ECB from last week

Final Cost $3.10 before tax and I received $10 ECB for later!!!

Thanks again for sharing your coupons!

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...I had no idea that there was a CVS so close to my house!!!! I need to find deals like you now!