Friday, May 6, 2011

FREE Gillette Fusion Razor (Text Offer)





Here’s a text message freebie that is sure to go quick! As seen in Harper’s Bazaar magazine, just text PRUEBA to 59999 to get yourself a FREE Gillette Fusion Razor!

Keep in mind that you will receive a text back in Spanish. The first text you receive will be asking for your age and the second text will be asking for your name and mailing address. After your second reply, you will receive an additional text stating that your razor will arrive in 6-8 weeks.

Standard text messaging rates do apply.

Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom

3 comments:

JoeyfromSC said...

so cool! worked for me! thanks!

JoeyfromSC said...

well it just sent me back a text saying my name was not a keyword lol..So not sure now if I'll get it or not:(

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It seems to have worked for me. :)