Monday, May 16, 2011

.... Just A Little Update

I thought I would update you on what is going on in my life.

My oldest daughter is graduating from high school this week. Prom was this past weekend. The high school softball team has been hosting District Tournaments. Middle Daughter was named all District. Youngest daughter came in second in her first goat show.

We are very busy and emotions are running pretty high at my house but I will try and keep you posted on the latest deals.

I will also be trying to share some photos all week of recent events.


Possibly one of our sweetest moments.... my 99 year old grandmother giving my daughter her graduation gift. Sorry for the poor picture quality middle daughter was using her phone.

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That was such a wonderful picture to have - amazing.

I have used so many coupons - thanks.

And congrats to your daughter and you!

Lin said...

Wow...you've got some talented girls on your hands. I love that photo :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much going on, so many exciting things. Enjoy!

Rebecca said...

Something about someone so old makes me want to crawl through the computer screen and sit down with grandma and learn. Something new, something refreshing, something wise. Just to listen.

Deciduous Heather said...

Priceless pic! I understand, when alot of exciting things are going on, time just flies by...try to capture it and savor it....and share it with us when you can :)
I just graduated too and it felt like a BLUUUUR!
~Deciduous Heather

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

ya congrats to the graduate!