Thursday, June 23, 2011

..... Where I Have Been

Sorry I have MIA for the last few days.....

This past weekend middle daughter played softball in Chattanooga and although I was not able to go I spent lots of time keeping up with the games.

I also spent lots of time cleaning. My parents came for a visit on monday to watch my youngest daughters goat show (she won) and stay with the younger 2 while we took my oldest daughter to freshman orentation in Knoxville.

It has been a jam packed few days. Pictures to come......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you treasure these busy summer days with your children. And I know you surely enjoyed your parents visit. Congrats!! to your daughter for winning the goat show!
Looking forward to your pics and to all you have to share with us.
I SO appreciate all that you do here and all the great bargains and deals you post - so that we can all be better stewards of the money God provides to us.
Thank you!
Deb