Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Walmart Trip

At lunch today I decided to run to Walmart and try and pick up a few freebies.


As you can see...






I did not do so well.





My plan was to pick up money making Scotch Tape and Bengay. Free Cascade and cheap M&M's.

The price match on the Scotch Tape from the Target ad was a no go. Had to be the excact same product pictured.



The money making Bengay Deal I posted yesterday was a no go. It is $4.98 at my store. Yes it would have been free before tax but since our rate is 9.75% I decided to wait.

Bought:
5 Trial Size Cascade $.97 each
Used 5 $1 coupons from P&G 7/3

8 Pkgs Plain M&M's $.50 each
used 4 $.75/2 coupons from RP 7/10
Final Cost $.85 before tax!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, any deal is a good deal! I was pretty proud of myself today... Kroger total went from $138 to $88 after card and coupons.

Together We Save said...

Wow - Jessica that is awesome!

Angela said...

I never do good at WalMart with coupons. I do my best at Target! We don't have a Super Target here though. I guess I should look at buying the paper to get coupons but usually there aren't any products that I actually use or there aren't that many coupons in the paper at all. I don't feel like it is worth the money to buy it if I'm not going to get any good coupons from it.

Have a Great Day!
Angela