Friday, August 26, 2011

Another Prom Picture




Well I know what you are thinking.... good grief another post about Denise missing her daughter. No, not this time. I do really miss her but I actually wanted to share alittle about her awesome curls.




Teenagers today want to wear their hair all kinds of ways. Curly one day and straight the next. That is way they are always searching for the best curling irons, straightners, and accessories. This year when it was time for prom each of my older girls picked a different styliest to fix thier hair.




My oldest daughter (in white) decided to let the stylest use a clipless curling iron. It worked great. Her curls lasted all through the night. Prom was so much fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they look Georgous :)

Chatty Crone said...

They are beautiful and you can post about them anytime - I miss my son and it has been17 years!

Tiz said...

Beautiful girls!!!