Saturday, August 13, 2011

College Bound





So..... guess where I am today? That's right... Knoxville. Today my smart, beautiful, ambitous daughter begins a new journey in her life.

I am sad she will not be home every day looking for milk and cookies or scooby snacks but I am so excited and proud she is willing to step away from her comfort zone to presue her dream.

She is an amazing young woman and I thank God everyday for her.

So I won't be around much today but don't worry I will be back tomorrow.

Have an amazing weekend.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Denise! Best of luck to your daughter as she starts this new stage in her life.

Ginny Hartzler said...

How far away is Knoxville from you? So great that she is going to college!!

Anonymous said...

congrats, I feel like crying and mines is only going to junior high