Thursday, September 15, 2011

Printable Coupns Snapple, HTH, and lots more...

Coupons.com has several new coupons available....

Buy 1 Get 1 Free 16 oz bottle Snapple Tea or Juice Drink at participating Circle K stores – use zip 70458

Free Strawberry Shortcake available at Krystal locations - use zip 70458

$6/1 Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension DVD – use zip 77477

$2/1 Barney Big World Adventure DVD – use zip 77477

$5/1 Kiss Silicone protection Flat Iron (Available at Walmart) – use zip 77477

$1 off any HTH Spa Care product – use zip 77477

$5/1 gallon of Benjamin Moore premium paint or stain – use zip 77477

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! I dont know what it was, i went to bed fineabout 11, then next morning i woke up not with my tummy hurting but kinda icky, I slept till like 5 pm.TY i am feeling better today :)
For some reason I cant get logged onto internet with my comp, i am on my sons laptop. I called embarq pfff they were no help ...