Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Goat Showing

Have I mentioned my youngest daughter shows goats?

Well if not.... she does!

And she loves it, she loves all animals.

She goes to the farm (not ours) almost everyday

and feeds and waters and washes and clips goat...

ok they have cows and horses too but mostly goats.


She is has been very successful.

Competed in several county fairs.

A few local competitions.


And she has won lots of times.

But most of all she has had so much fun!!

This is a totally new and very different thing

for us but she is loving it.




3 comments:

Connie said...

Good for her! I imagine it can be a lot of work but fun too. I'm sure she has learned a lot by showing them. Congratulations to her on all her hard work. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think that is awesome and it's so nice to have a passion and compassion for animals.

Chatty Crone said...

I didn't know that - but that is so cool - congrats. sandie