Friday, October 14, 2011

Smilegram Paper



Recently I was asked to review Smilegram Kids Stationary. I received a package that not only included very cute paper but envelopes as well. I was very impressed.

They have personalized stationery and gift sets for both boys and girls! I think you will love it, especially because they make such great birthday gifts and stocking stuffers!

Here are some of the benefits of the kids' stationery:

- the graphics are original, making each product unique
- the stationery can be customized and personalized based on your needs
- the paper is made from recycled materials and is eco-friendly

Would you like to try some Smilegram paper? Smilegram has generously offered my readers the discount code: SMILE20 to save 20% off your entire purchase. The discount code expires 10-31-11.

No comments: