Friday, December 9, 2011

Canvas People: 16×20 Canvas $37 Shipped ($90+ Value!) & Guaranteed Christmas Delivery






Are you looking for a one of a kind wedding or Christmas gift? If so, check out this *HOT* new offer from Canvas People! For a limited time, Canvas People is offeringup a 16×20 Photo Canvas for ONLY $37 (a $90.99 value!) with FREE shipping. Go here to get started.

If you prefer a smaller size canvas (or have a smaller budget!), consider snatching up an 11×14 Photo Canvas for ONLY $27 (a $66.99 value!) with FREE shipping. Go here to get started.

Be sure to place your order by Midnight on December 10th to ensure Christmas delivery.

I ordered one of these a few weeks ago and I love it! Was to be a Christmas gift but I ended up giving it to my mom a little early.


Thanks Hip2Save

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you so much. I was just on ordering that size without free shipping! I can't believe I saved another $19.95.