Sunday, April 15, 2012

Attention College Students....





For anyone who has a student in college you know books is one of the biggest expenses. And if you read my blog very often you know I am always looking for ways to save money. So I was wondering......Have you heard of CampusBookRentals?

I had not but according to their website some perks are:



  • save 40-90% off of bookstore prices

  • free shipping both ways

  • can highlight in the textbooks

  • flexible renting periods

  • we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented


Just check out this book for example Children and Their Development (6th Edition) (MyDevelopmentLab Series) by Robert V. Kail you can rent this book for $42.06 for a whole semester. I know I will be having my oldest check into this for the class she is planning to take this summer.

No comments: