Friday, May 4, 2012

Senior Breakfast & Ball Pictures

Every year at the High School the senior class and 
their parents gather for breakfast.
This is a time for the administration to update 
the kids and parents about all the upcoming end of year
and graduation events.

I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of 
my middle daughter and her friends.
And..... if you have been reading my blog for very long you know
that my middle daughter is on the High School softball team.
(she will be going on to play at Columbia State next year)
She is having a great year being the only senior on the team.
(last year there were 7, my oldest was one)
We have completed our regular season and finished 2nd 
in our District. We have our first District game Saturday.

This is a very busy and exciting time for our seniors and 
I will have lots of events to share over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Connie said...

This is an exciting time and exciting year for your daughter. Great pictures, Denise. We are helping to chaperon my son's junior senior after-prom activities tonight. I hope I can keep up with them! Haha! :) Have a great weekend!