Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Walgreens: Huggies Diapers Only $4.50 Per Package Starting 11-11 (Print Coupons Now!)

Remember the Huggies Coupon I just posted here? Well be sure and print it now  for a really great deal at Walgreens starting 11-11.
Buy 2 Jumbo packs Huggies snug & Dry Diapers 2/$19
Receive $4 RR (starting 11/11)
Use 2 of the $3/1 coupons here
Pay $13
Receive a $4 RR
Final Cost ~ $9 for 2 jumbo packs, just $4.50 each! 
 * Make sure to print your coupons NOW and save for this upcoming sale starting 11-11. 
Thanks, Family Frugal Fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Check out my homepage - golf gps for smartphone [http://tacticsmanager.net]