Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Girls Can't WHAT????

Have you heard of the website Girls Can't WHAT? I had not until recently and let me say I am very impressed! They have so many design ideas which works great for me.
If you have been reading my blog for long you know my 3 girls have many different interests.....


Yes, this would make a perfect t-shirt or bag for my youngest daughter. She is all about farm life and livestock.

And for my middle daughter.....
She is playing college ball so this one is a great one for her.

And my oldest daughter, she was once all about softball and basketball but now college keeps her so busy and she is really focused on her career path.....
 She wants to be an occupational therapist.
As a mom of 3 teenage/young adult daughters, I happy to know Girls Can't WHAT? helps other moms who need an extra helping hand to get their businesses started or pay for education costs. Each month Girls Can't WHAT? gives 20% of their earnings to women through the KIVA micro lending program. Since they started this program 2 years ago, they have helped over 200 women in achieving their dreams.
I ordered a t-shirt last week and received it yesterday. The quality is terrific and I am very pleased. 
If you are looking for something to encourge your daughter to be whatever she wants to be... check out Girls Can't WHAT?!! 
 

No comments: