Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Homecoming 2013

I don't seem to post pictures of my family much anymore. My oldest 2 are in college now and my youngest is the one still at home. In the past I have posted tons of pictures of Homecoming week. I am getting a slow start but I will post several in the next couple of days. Today just one special picture.
A couple of years ago my Dad passed away, as I helped my mom try let go of his clothes, I took lots of things home. I was not ready to let go and this was my way of holding on to him. That was true of my girls too. They often wear a sweater, t-shirt, or something else we kept, and today.......
..... is Farmer Day and my baby girl wore Grandpa's overalls to school. 

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She looks so cute and what a nice memory to hold on to!

Together We Save said...

Thanks Debbie!!