Thursday, February 27, 2014

Old El Paso Frozen Entrees - No Way That's Frozen!

Have you tried any of the Old El Paso Frozen Entrees yet? I fixed them for my family for the first time last night.
They were delicious!! They sure did not taste like "freezer food" the corn tortillas filled with chicken were very good.
Here are some details from Old El Paso... "You can now find premium, handcrafted, Old El Paso Frozen entrees for two in the freezer aisle of your local grocery store. With eight different flavors of fajitas, enchiladas, quesadillas and burritos, these entrees are sure to fulfill your dinner needs."
For my family last night I fixed a feast with Old El Paso Chicken Enchiladas, and I will tell you they were awesome, along with Salsa, Chips, Queso, and Guacamole, Lettuce and Tomotoes, Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Shells, and seasoned hamburger we ate well. 


Youngest daughter was more excited about eating her dinner than have me make of picture of her plate, lol.


#spon and #NoWayThatsFrozen
“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Old El Paso® through Platefull Co-Op.”

No comments: