Monday, April 28, 2014

Old El Paso Frozen Entrees - No Way That's Frozen! #PlatefullCoOp #spon #NoWayThatsFrozen

Have you tried the delicious, handcrafted meals for two from Old El Paso - now available in the frozen aisle yet?
If not you should check them out. You can now find premium, handcrafted, Old El Paso Frozen entrees for two in the freezer aisle of your local grocery store. With eight different flavors of fajitas, enchiladas, quesadillas and burritos, these entrees are sure to fulfill your dinner needs.
I picked up chicken fajitas, enchiladas, and quesadillas a couple of days ago at the grocery store and we had them for supper last night. I am afraid the picture I snapped as my family was eating does not do these items justice. My family had no idea they were frozen. These entrees are very fresh and delicious. Definately on my regular menu items now.
“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Old El Paso® through Platefull Co-Op.”

No comments: