Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SONIC® Springs Forward to Summer with 25 Hand-Mixed Shake Flavors


This spring, SONIC is starting the Shake Nation celebration a little early, offering a total of 25 creamy and delicious shake flavors all made with SONIC’s Real Ice Cream, hand-mixed right when you order.
With fun flavors like Strawberry Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Fudge and Oreo Chocolate, SONIC’s lineup of shakes has something for everyone. For the more adventurous, check out unique flavors like Jalapeno Chocolate, Coconut Cream Pie and Chocolate Covered Banana.
To sweeten the deal a little more this spring and summer, SONIC Real Ice Cream Shakes are half-price every day after 8 p.m.
So with longer days and warmer weather my kids will be heading to Sonic often for a sweet treat. I think my favorite is the Peanut Butter Fudge Shake!! Very yummy. What is your favorite?
Disclosure: I was provided with a gift card to facilate my review, but as always opinions are my own.

No comments: